Sunday, September 30, 2007

WORK is GREAT


This week was an ehhh week. Nothing really fun went one. Just school and work.

I'm still loving my job. It's tons of fun and now that they are finally learning new stuff and are done reviewing i get to help the kids. This little kid named Kayton is really smart but he gets distracted very very easily. So i have to sit with him and everytime he's head comes up i have to remind him to keep working. This other little girl names Christina is the same way. But she is worse the Kaydon. She sit and do little crafts and walk around instead of doing her work. She'll even sit and talk to me. I listen to what she has to say then remind her to work and she continues to talk to me while she's doing it. They are all very very cute. I love it.

Also my teacher is also soooo excited to hear that i already know how to do everything. i'm going to be making these books for the 1st grade classes. You know the book that have a bunch of holes on one side and you have to bind them with the spiral plastic thing?? Well she was all worried she wouldn't have time to teach me how to do it and i said oh no problem i already know how to do it. She got very excited. I told her i've already done everything that she has me do. She was highly impressed. It's all thanks to Mrs. Crositere. (sp?) she's the one that made me come in every summer to do that stuff while in middle school. who knew i would be getting paid to do it while in college =]

I love watching the kids learn new things. This little girl Jade (she is my favorite!! her mom dress her up sooo cute and she loves me. she always has something new that she made for me each day i go in) just learned how to cut a leaf and move the paper along with the scissors so she could go all the way around. she was very excited. I love it!!! If teaching classes did STINK i would be a teacher but i guess being a aid while in college is best. I'm still looking forward to being a nurse!!! This week was all about johnny Appleseed. They did so many cute crafts for him. My hands hurt a LOT after cutting so much stuff but it was worth it!!!

0 comments: