Saturday, May 3, 2008

I"M GOING TO MISS MY JOB



This year, working at the elemantry school, was my all time favorite job ever!!! When i told joel this he asked if i changed my mind and wanted to be a teacher now. I said NO WAY. i've seen what it takes to teach 1st graders and my brains are not set up to be a teacher.

On friday we had out track and feild day. Those were my all time favorite days in middle school. In juinor high we got to go to Alhambra High School and run on the track against other schools. We also had the track and feild day at our schools against all the kids in our grade. My proudest moment in 6th grade was getting the high score for the girls. I was the best athlet out of all the 6th grade girls. that made my track years the best!!!

I don't remember doing track day when i was in first grade but it was fun to teach my first graders. I taught them how to do long jump. And tri-hop and how to run a relay. I had a blast being apart of their track memories.

Firday was my last day of work since i have finals on monday and tuesday then tuesday i'm moving out of my apartment and heading to my aunts til kerri and brad get in then heading to my parents for the summer.

My class made me a book with pictures and every kid wrote me a letter. I will forever cherish the things they told me in those letters. they also got me a minnie mouse watch "for all the time i spent with them." and they gave me starburst "because i'm a star for helping them".

I'm going to miss my 1st graders and my teacher!!!!

1 comments:

Kerri said...

wow! so super cute. lucky kids got an all star for a track teahcer!