Friday, July 18, 2008

My sewing talents




On the 4th i was playing with my cousins and happened to be wearing a pair of jeans that i had bought when i was a sophmore in high school. I love those capris but while playing i got a whole in the knee. instead of throwing away my amazing pants, i made a purse out of them!!! my mom cut the pattern and told me what to sew. i sat the the machince sewing while she cut and put it together. It turned out sooo soo soo cute!!! i love it! i found the perfect materail for it too!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.

Anonymous said...

Concentrate to the things that could give information to the people.

Kerri said...

ok, i don't know who those people are... weird, but I too would like the thank the owner of this blog for my new jean purse... THANKS!!

Kim's just sayin' said...

grrr...your purse turned out way cuter than mine. so sad for me so cute for you!