Sunday, July 6, 2008

Weber State University

I am attending WSU this fall!!!!!

I received a scholarship from the BHHS Legacy for $4,500. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?!? I was very excited and made up my mind that i would be attedning WSU the minute i heard i was getting the scholarship!

We have a friend in Ogden, Utah (which is where the school is) and had his help for finding a place to live. I looked on craigslist, and found the perfect place to live. Its a mile from the school, a mile from Sears, which is where i'm working now and will be transfering. I'll have my own room and will be living with 2 other girls. The rent is the cheapest i found and the girl i'm renting from seems very nice.

My sister is living in Utah with my bro-in-laws family for the summer so they Calls were so very nice and went to Ogden to pay my deposit and take a video of my new home. They also checked out the school and the mall for me.

My parents and i will be going up to Prescott around the 23rd of july. We wanted to get there for my nieces 1st birthday on the 26th.

I am so very very very excited!!!!!



0 comments: