Tuesday, November 11, 2008

All my hair colors

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2028&l=92f23&id=329200320

This is a link that will take you to my facebook account.. I made a album of the pictures of me from my natural hair on 06 to the hair color thats the closest i've been to that color now in 08.

I'm dying to dye my hair dark brown again because i like that color the best. However, i'm still in mind of going on a mission next year so i need to keep it as natural as i can so there isn't any keep up while i'm gone. One of the first things i'll do when i get home is color it! =]

I thought it would be fun to have all the different colors in one place. It took to much time to do it on facebook so i'm not going to post them on here.. just go to that link and you can see which one you like best!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I liked the light brown eek :-)

Misty said...

I think you look pretty with all of them, but you are very mysterious with the dark brown. ;) Plus it makes your eyes POP!

Kerri said...

you are crazy, you know that right! I like your natural color, I really do!

Kim's just sayin' said...

looking at all the pictures, I think I like the auburnish color the best on you.