Sunday, June 28, 2009

Prescott retreat


Bruce and I went on his ward retreat up in prescott. This is our signature pose! Every single one of bruce's mission pictures he is doing this! I make fun of him then when we went to take a picture i was like can we do the brazil pose?! He didn't want to cuz i was doing it just to make fun of him. But we did it anyway! Now every time we take pictures i'm going to make us to this pose! i love it! bruce has the pose down perfect.. i'm still working on placing my arm correctly and smiling the right way!!! I'll get it though!
We went on a hike and walked passed this tiny hydrant. i thought it was sooo cute i made bruce take a picture with it!
Bruce was stretching while he was waiting for me to climb up to where he was and i thought it was funny so i made him keep the pose =]
"Oh my gosh becky look at her butt... it is soo big"... yeah look at it... man... =]
Aren't we an adorable couple?!
Bruce found a stick that looked like an antlear... =]
Children at play..
We went back down to the valley cuz there was a fireworks show. I LOVE FIREWORKS! This is my attempt to document our first fireworks show together. We were right under the fireworks. I was sooo excited!
My eyes are huge.. i was just that excited! I never got the fireworks in the picture but close enoug

0 comments: