Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm in love!


I've been trying to figure out just how to write this post. I guess the best way is to just explain! Bruce and I are unofficially official.. What does the mean? We are engaged without the ring!! According to Kim we are still official without the ring but if you tell someone you are engaged they ask, "Where's the ring?" So, we are working on the ring part. Saturday while we are waiting for kerri to fly in (I'M SO EXCITED!) we are going ring shopping!

Bruce is the most amazing man ever! He is my missing piece to my puzzle. Right now i feel like I'm on cloud nine! Everything is just how i always imagined it! Its pretty crazy! All the little things i thought of as a little girl and how i thought things should be, have really turned out that way. Bruce is perfect for me. Every thing about him. It just feels right being by his side. I catch myself thinking wow i can't believe this is really happening! I love it though! It might be a little bit until Bruce can save up his money for a ring, and then I'll be gone in hawaii for a month. We have a date in mind but we are going to wait until we are officially engaged to release that kind of news! There is so much i want to say and how i feel but time is short. I'll add more as the months go on.

6 comments:

THE FLEMING FAMILY!!! said...

YEAH!! CONGRATS!!! Its sooo crazy when you find the right one because everything just feels so perfect! It even gets better on the wedding day because you are the "princess!" Email me your number... tdwiggs24@hotmail.com

Hebner Happenings said...

yup, you are totally twitter-patted. That's good. It will keep you out of trouble. I'm so happy for you.

Kerri said...

Brad takes full credit for your new happiness because he helped you get past ol' what's his face. We are stoked! I hope you are planning it for Thanksgiving weekend!!! That's my vote!

Jennifer said...

Fun fun fun!

Ali said...

hi krystal! i see your pics and status updates all over facebook and i just laugh because it seems like yesterday you were searching for exactly this. and now i have finally found your blog and after reading the last few postings you seem oh so in love and i am indeed oh so happy for you! so glad i don't have to question who know who about you anymore! xoxo

Kim's just sayin' said...

i just hope some miracle will happen so I can come to the wedding, whenever that may be. congrats baby sis.