Wednesday, August 12, 2009

** BIG UPDATE***

K so i haven't called anyone... kerri you never answer! i called you two days in a row so no more saying i don't call and talk(p.s happy late brithday) ... and kim i'll text you here in a bit... cuz that the easiest way of getting a hold of you... and you are still sleeping! Everyone else sorry i just don't call ppl. The only person who knows as of now is aunt marsha and thats cuz i live with her and tell her everything when it happens.

So i broke up with bruce last night.

Big shock huh? After conversing with my sisters about where my life is and where it was going i became super distrught and i had no clue what i wanted in my life. I was just very upset and sad and confused. Bruce was right there with me the whole time. I'm grateful he was there so i could voice all my feelings. After such an episode i came to the conculsion that i needed to do this alone. What "this" is i have no clue but i need to make that deicsion on my own. So i broke it off with bruce.

Idk if i'm going a on mission. I really just have zero desire to go. I can't make myself want to go.

Right now i kind of want to move to flagstaff, work and get into school next semester. Then apply for the nursing progam. It seems like my next adventure. I really want to do this. My mind is kind of set on it, soooooo its most likley where i'm headed. we'll see though.

I have an appointment with my bishop tonight. Then i'll figure out where i'm headed... just giving the family and whoever is interested in my ever changing life a heads up =]

2 comments:

Big Mama & Chub-chub said...

kys...you do what you need to do. I read your blog on garrett's computer so I am sending this comment from him. We will keep praying for you and we know you counsel with the Lord and you are doing the best you can with your decisions. Dad would be happy to give you a Father's blessing which I think would be very helpful. Remember you can always come home, we will get a bigger place to include you if you need us. We love you ever so much Mom and Dad

Kim's just sayin' said...

Krysie, my heart hurts for you right now. I know how hard this stage of life can be at times and I know all too well what you are struggling with. It's hard but I think you are right, figuring things out will be a lot easier without a boy in the picture. If it's meant to be it will work out eventually. try and keep in mind that this is just a stage of life and soon (sooner than you think even) you'll be married with 3 kids wondering where the time went by!!!! :) I love ya, thanks for the text too. I hope you know I'm always here for ya even if it might take me a couple hours to get back to you. Oh and I still think you should come to HI while we are here.