Friday, October 9, 2009

Conference!


I didn't have to work on sat so I went over to the Balls to watch morning and afternoon conference. Bruce and I watched the morning one by ourselves

Then my roommate came over for the second one along with bruces brothers, thomas and Danny
Stephanie was a little hyper. Thomas thought it was would be funny to tape Bruce's ankles to mine with duct tape. Stephanie thought it would be funny to help. Sadly we didn't get a picture of it but it hurt way bad.... for bruce! I had pants on but he was wearing shorts! Poor boy!
On Sunday I have a tradition of making a big breakfast then watching conference. During the second half we make fajitas. Bruce was willing to help me out. My roommate and her boy came along with bruce's family minus the parents since they were in utah.The anniversary of Sputnik is Oct 4th. Marie and Michelle (two of bruce's sisters) both went Idaho for school and every year they celebrated by having a SPUDnik day. They would watch October sky and have a pototo bar. Since conference fell on Oct 4th, for dinner we had a pototo bar and that night we watched October Sky. It was tons of fun! Michelle is an amazing baker and she made us a chocolate raspberry cake and we made 2 kinds of homemade ice cream. We also had noni nut muffins (sambruce's 2 year old nephew calls banana's nonis) They were super yummy!!!

This is Thomas... bruce's little brother. He has long blonde hair and we were being a tad crazy in between conferences and we tried curling his hair. He let me do one strand but wanted to do the rest himself. So he had one curled strand and the rest looked... interesting. lol We had a lot of fun!! I look forward to many more conferences with them!

0 comments: