Thursday, February 7, 2008

My hair...



The hair is starting to grow on me. I like being blonde. People are still commenting on it. There are days when my hair is just not being cute but the color wouldn't change anything so i just deal with it. I like the color. I don't want to keep it my whole rest of my life but for now i like it. It's fun to just be whatever color i want to be.

Today this girl told me that she was sad i dyed my hair because she thought i looked like snow white. She said she really wanted me to work at disneyland so i could be the snow white princess. I just laughed! I loved that she thought that. Random but cool!!! Some people say they love me better blonde, some say they like me better with dark brown, others say i can pull off both colors. So when my roots grow in i'll see what color i changed too =]

0 comments: