Saturday, February 16, 2008

saturdays evenings




My roommates stay up late all the time. Jessi used to go to bed first but then she got a boyfriend soo now she stays up later then sarah and kali some nights. It's about 6 on saturday and every single one of them is sleeping!!!! they will wake up around 8ish and party allll night long! They are party animals. I'm the only one awake, doing homework, updatin my blog, cooking. It's no fun. They will ll stay up at least 3 hours longer then i will.. if not longer! CRAZY girls!!! I average about 7-8 hours a night. Some nights i get like 6 if i want to stay up and play but then there are nights when i get 10 to 11 hours. They all average about 3-5 hours a night. Some nights it's 2-3.. i don't know how they do it!!! i even started taking at least an hour nap during days cuz my body needs 9 hours to be good. They take naps but not that often!!

0 comments: