Wednesday, April 2, 2008

FINALLY!!

We finally made it to the hot springs!!! Thatcher is surrounded by natural hot springs and i had yet been inside one. Since kim came to school here i've had a list of things she would talk about that i wanted to experience for myself.. I'm the little sister so i have to do what my sister did. That's the story of my life. BUT i've been wanting to go, we just never got around to it. My next door neighbor lyndee, her family "runs" the manison so she can get us in without us having to sneak in. We did sneak in when we went to see the manison and it's really creepy!! The one time we went a bunch of people were sneaking in and the caretaker didn't want us there. So we just hadn't made it back since. Lyndee has an older brother and my roommates boyfriend is best freinds with him and they all go all the time. Well finally they invited us to go with them. me joel jess morgan craig kalise emily jason and sarah all went. The mansion ( sadly it burned down last month) has a couple around it. One is an olympic size pool with a little one next to it. They also have another little one and a gutair shaped one. We went to the olympic one. It's amazing how hot they are!!! it's kind of gross because it has moss all inside but it's tons of fun. We had fun swimming the huge pool. We all found out that there was no way any of us could be olympic swimmers =/ I'm just happy i finally get to say i've been to the hot tubs. I don't know if we will be back any time soon but at least i got that checked off my list =] =] =]

1 comments:

Kerri said...

Well first off, many mahalos for leaving comments on our blog. I figured I should leave some on yours so I'm not a selfish blog comment hogger. The hot springs sound like a blast! I imagine there's going to be all sorts of crazy stuff like that in Costa Rica, if you want to come with us.
-Brad