Sunday, April 20, 2008

One of my check marks checked


When i was little we use to go to the Science Center. One of the things they had for you to watch was the dissection of a cow eye. I always thought it was soo super cool!!! They would let us come and put a glove on and poke it when they were done. Ever since i saw them do it, i have ALWAYS wanted to do it myself!! i had no clue that my dream was going to come true!!!!!

for lab we had to learn about the eye and got to dissect... a cow eye!!! i was soooo excited. the girls at my table are girly and didn't want to touch it so i got to do all the work!!! it was the coolest thing!!! Cutting into it... pulling away the retina.. pulling out the lens.. touching the jelly stuff that i can't remember the name of so i need to study..... I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!! college is the best.

You really should dream cuz it can come true!!!!!!

My other dream is to dissect a human body.... someday ... someday!

1 comments:

Kerri said...

you are disgusting and I LOVE YOU for it!