Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cuteness for Bruce


Did you know Labor day means you LABOR all day long? apparently thats how it is in the Balls family. We woke up at 6:30 am and moved his sister into her house. Then went and had breakfast at the stake center. After that we painted my desk, then went shopping, then ate lunch, then rearranged my room, then put my desk together, went to lowes, hung shelves on wall, then clean room, then go to FHE, then put everything away and go to bed by 11.



Bruce was so helpful all day! He spent his day off helping me get stuff that i wanted to get done, done! He didn't complain at all the whole day! We went back and forth all day long and didn't stop! He is AMAZING!
I had his truck for the day since i had interviews to go to, so my roommates and I heart attacked his room.


"You stole my Heart" is a line in a Ne-Yo song so we thought it worked out nicely!

Kerri gave me some canvas so i made a little sign to hang in his room!


Every Christmas Stephaine's (roommate) grandma makes each grandkid a candy bar bouqet and uses it as their place settings. She told me about it so we thought we'd make one for bruce! it turned out way cute!!
If i had 100 grand i'd more then willingly share it with bruce! He is so amazing! It goes without saying he loved his room! I guess no one has ever done anything like that for him, which suprised me cuz he does this stuff all the time. I guess he is just one of the ppl that does for others but no one does for him. I LOVE doing dumb stuff like this so i'm glad he liked it!

0 comments: