Thursday, September 10, 2009

UPDATE!

***I MOVED***

***I QUIT FRY'S***


***Goldie is dead...for now... i hope ***

Lots has happend and i haven't had time to post everything...


I moved out with a girl from bruce's ward. I now live on 30th ave and thunderbird! Stephanie and her sister Sierra share a room and i have my own room and bath. Its sweet! i already love the girls! I'll post pictures of my OH SO CUTE room soon!

I quit frys cuz it was a 50 min drive to work everyday and i wasn't having that. So now i have a job at Deluxe. Its a fancy restaurant hamburger joint. Its pretty sweet. I hopefully start next week, and i get to work with chantel (friend since 2nd grade) again!!

Goldie died cuz i left my lights on at work, then i was given the wrong battery and put it in, and toasted the fuses. We changed those and it still wont start... so now we have to go fight the big bad SAM'S club to make then fix my car!!! Hopefully they will cuz i now pay rent and don't want to have to buy a new car.


Life is WONDERFUL! I love being with YSAs again! I also LOVE being so close to bruce! Its amazing!

Oh and i'm thinking of changing my major... to like physical therapy or ultra sound tech.. what do you think?

0 comments: