Thursday, November 5, 2009

Biggest Loser


At work we are doing the Biggest Loser. I'm super excited about it! I found some 45 year old reading teacher to be my partner. We did our weigh in on wed and were given a pedometer. You are suppose to log your food, exercise, and stress levels every day.

I'm soooo into this pedometer! You're supposed to walk 10,000 steps a day.

Do you know how hard that is?!?!

Especially when you work and sit lots a day then come home and sit and go to institute and sit and sit and sit. The first day i didn't come close to my 10,000 steps. I was at about 6,000. Today I made sure I walked my entire lunch break. Then when I got home I walked 3 miles. Its not time for bed yet but i'm at12,339! I was sooo excited to see that! It really makes you think about how active you are when you are wearing one.

We got super cool pedometers! The picture looks just like mine. It records steps, distance, kcal, mets! It also records 7 days worth of steps. Its super sweet! I think everyone should have one and everyone should wear it! It got me up and moving! I'm sure it would get everyone up and moving.... or maybe i just like gadets and like to make my qutoas ?

0 comments: