Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm Pregnant!!!




What do you think?? I think i look pretty cute 9 months prego! However it was NOT fun! i only had the belly on for like an hour and i was sweating and my belly got in the way of everything! The "elbow and knees" hurt like crazy! slaying down was not comfy! Man oh man!!

We make the kids wear these before they can take the fake babies home. The last 2 weeks all i have heard is "Miss this hurts! Can i take it off yet!!! Miss i'm never having kids!" i had to see what all the fuss was about. I do have to admit they were being a tad on the dramatic side but it does take a lot out of you. I had fun wearing it! a year or two for now maybe bruce and i will think of having a kid of our own. we are more then ok then waiting at least 18 months from now to even think about it!!!

8 comments:

Kim's just sayin' said...

not even close to the real thing. don't be fooled, it's worse! :)

Kerri said...

Kaci says "krystal go potty, wash hands?" I think she noticed you were on the bathroom. How funny, I never wore one of those big bellies. They should find a way to give girls incredible heartburn too, cause that was worse than the belly for me!

Kim's just sayin' said...

HA HA HA HA HA, woooooweeeeee, I just glanced at the photo and thought to myself, I'm going to kill Burce. Then I realized what was going on, you're fine Bruce.


Nate

jennifer richard said...

very amazing. this is nice blog

online shopping said...

Another benefit is that the online shopping has no time constraint i.e. you can buy anything at your own comfort and at the time which suits you.

rosen said...

Social media is a medium that helps marketers to understand customer requirements while also helping customers to understand the brand. Currently it is growing by leaps and bounds.Reputation Management

toronto condos for sale said...

As with any other real estate venture, when selecting a Toronto loft the most important consideration should be location, location, location.

www.diabetesdepot.ca said...

A second objective was to relate the improved insulin sensitivity to changes in abdominal adipose tissue (AT) and thigh muscle density.