Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm sorry MOM!!!

I used to make so much fun of my mom when i was younger. She would go to work, come home, take a nap, get up make dinner, then go to bed by 10, 11 at the latest!

Guess what?!

I DO THE SAME EXACT THING AND I'M ONLY 21 AND HAVE NO KIDS!!!!

Mom, i personally say sorry to you! Thankfully bruce now gets off work at 5:15 everyday so he is home by 6. We are now home each night at our own residence by 10 and by the latest asleep by 11. Before he didnt get home until 9:30 and then i stayed up til 12 to hang out and didn't get into bed til 1 most nights. So when I took naps i knew i was just catching up on sleep since i was only get 5-6 hours a night. Now..... ummm i'm just tired.

Today I got up for work at 6:30. Went to work and got home at 4. Fell asleep and got up around 6. Made dinner, ate, then went for a WALK! Bruce doesn't get home from school til 10 so tonight will be a late night. I wont get home til 12. So that was my reason for the nap today... but the naps other days? Tuesday i fell asleep and meant to get up by 5:15 so i could have dinner ready for bruce by 6. Bruce woke me up at 6 and we had soup and rice for dinner instead of the pasta dish i had planned on making.

So once again sorry mom! You sooooo needed that nap each day!! I don't even fully get it and i think i do. I'm sure 20 years from now i will be posting yet another post saying SORRY you were right, you need that nap!! I love you!!!

2 comments:

brianrosslaw.ca said...

Going to a general practitioner for this advice would be akin to a person seeking a divorce through a criminal lawyer.

muthuseo said...

A criminal attorney will first try to have the charges lowered. He or she will also investigate and often challenge the lab work, arresting procedure and other aspects of the arrest.www.criminal-lawyer-in-toronto.ca