Sunday, October 7, 2007

Conference =]

This conference was very very good!! Since we don't have television i just listened to to it on my laptop. For some reason it wasn't letting me watch it but listening to it seemed to be much better for me. On sat i was able to clean the apartment while listening to it. then today i was able to make waffles and hash browns. Then for the afternoon session i just doodled while i listened to it. Listen and being able to see them talk helped to focus more on what they were saying. I really liked the talk about science and the truth. I also love all the funny little jokes they say too. Any one else excited as much i was that elder Eyring is the 2nd counselor??? I didn't get to see what elder cook looks like but i like him!!

I can't wait for the ensign to come out so i can read them again. So many hit home and made me ponder. How wonderful it is that we are able to have prophets in the latter days to help to guide us to always CTR! Man it's great!!! I"m so grateful i was able to listen to it and learn!!

0 comments: