Sunday, October 28, 2007

WORST NIGHT EVER!

I've thought a couple of times that i have had nightmares before. I've had my share of pretty bad dreams.... well i found out this week that i was wrong. I have my first real nightmare!

I had gone to sleep around the same time.. then around like 1:30 sarah comes into the room and say "krystal, we have a problem!!" So i got up to go see what this "problem" was they she couldn't handle herself. I walk out and my roommate Sylvia is in the bathroom with the mop. since no one ever cleans i was like WHAT are you doing?? For the fan over the toilet water was streaming down into the bathroom. The whole floor was flooded. Sarah and Sylvia didn't know what to do so they woke me up. So i called my landlord.. told her what happened. She said she'd call the plumber in the morning. Since she wasn't going to do anything i went back to bed leaving them to mop up all the water. ( i guess a girl up stairs was taking a bath and filled it to high or something and the excess water came into our apartment. The plumber said it was no big deal.

Well i went back to bed.... The details are kind of fuzzy but the only thing i really remember about the nightmare was that it was THE WORST feeling i have ever felt. I was sad, scared, worried, angry.. every bad feeling you can think of i was feeling all at once in this nightmare! I remember that i was trying to get away. Then the next thing i know I'm jumping and trying to run. What happened was i was laying on sarah's side of the bed and she has this little bookshelf where she keeps her stuff. My head was about where it was. I jumped so high and so fast that i jumped on top of it, breaking it. I was trying to run as well but only one foot caught the bookshelf so i fell. My hip hit the nightstand next to her bookshelf. I fell unto the floor and couldn't move my left leg at all. It hurt SOOO bad! worst pain i have ever felt, and i have hurt myself a lot in all of my sports. I think i was still kind of had the feelings of the dream so it made the pain 100 times worse. I just laid there on the floor til i could get up. It was about 2:30. I walked out to go get some ice for it. When i laid back down i made sure to go to my side of the bed and it took a little bit for me to be able to close my eyes. I didn't end up falling sleep but i was left with this nice battle wound. It hurts to wear jeans and joel keeps touching it on mistake. sarah keeps hitting me there too but it's getting better.

0 comments: