Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Homemade goodness!!















For christmas,in my stocking was my ALL time favorite, A huge bag of pecans!! I love pecans! One night i was sitting eating my pecans when i realized i never do anything with the huge bag, I just eat them until they are gone and thats it. I never buy nuts to put in cookies or things because you pay a lot for so little... so i really wanted to use my pecans in some yummy homemade cookies. and not just any cookies.. i wanted the real deal.. i wanted oatmeal, chocolate chips, pecan, big yummy ness. So i told syl about it and she said she was planning on making homemade ice cream on sunday so we could do both!!!




We had a ton of fun making oh so very good cookies, and enjoying the yummy homemade vanilla ice cream with the warm cookie on top!!!

0 comments: