Monday, January 5, 2009

We have a lightrail!!





On Dec 27th the Arizona lightrail opened up!! i thought it was would be a cool memory to be go ont he grand opening! Aunt marsha said she would go with me and we dragged jess along to ride it. We got up and headed over to a park and ride lot. We had to wait a few minutes for the train to come. It was windy and cold but sooo worth it. We loaded up on the crowed train and headed into town. We only rode it for like 8 stops. We got off at Mill Ave and the ASU stop and walked around and got a bunch of free stuff. I had to work so we couldn't ride it all the way and back but i was just happy that i was able to ride it the day it opened up!!!!

1 comments:

Kim's just sayin' said...

that's cool I can't believe it actually is up and running now. I'm pretty sure that thing started being talked about when I was your age!!! :)