Sunday, February 15, 2009

My cousins!


I love my cousins! I don't know what i would do without them! Especailly since both of my sisters live so far away from me! I love living with them. its just like being young again and having kim and kerri around. We always have a blast together. The things they come up with make me laugh! I'm glad i'm here for their sake and their parents. I sit and listen to them fight and yell about stuff and i can relate to the girls and i know what they feel... it wasn't that long ago that i was in high school and a teenager. BUT, now i can see what my aunt and uncle are saying and see where they are coming from. I"m right in the middle of them and can see both sides. Its weird at times. Some times i want to side with the girls and times i want to side with my aunt and uncle. I help out my aunt and uncle then try to explain to the girls what and why they are saying what they are saying. These girls are more like my sisters then cousins. I love them very much and am so grateful i get to live with them! they help me more then i help them i think!!!

0 comments: