Sunday, February 15, 2009

My valentines

So I told this guy I would go with him to a concert in tucson on valentines day. He is an old friend of the family and i didn't think it would be that weird. WRONG! He is a very quiet guy and had noting to say to me the whole night.




The concert was Andrew bird. He was amazing! you should look him up! The concert was the best i had ever been too! But it didn't make up for the night!













Thankfully my sister responded to my text message and she talked to me during the night.THANK YOU KIM!!! I LOVE CELL PHONES!! She pointed out that she never had the luxury of texting when she was dating. What would i have done without texting on this date!!!

It goes without saying, that dating is no bueno and lots of work. For all you married folk you best be happy with the one you got, cuz otherwise you'd be in my boat going on very awkward dates! =]

0 comments: