Thursday, July 9, 2009

Days in Hawaii

So I of course being the favorite aunt brought presents along with me. Nate got a carpet with roads and cars. Lili got a bubble gun and sidewalk chalk. Big nate thought it was more fun than anyone. We got stencils in the pack. There was a giraffe one!

Jessie and lili playing together


So I'm missing bruce lots. Kim and jess keep makeing fun of me but i left a little something to remind me of him =]



We went to the swap meet and we got nate a toy.. lili liked it more!

Today was beach day. Kim went into town and we took the kids to the beach. Isn't this the cutest





Jessica and lili walking along



Jessica posing for the camera.







Jessica was playing with them in the waves. They had fun running in and out of the water















jessica didn't want to get too wet



Jessica showing off and doing handstands for the babies




Nate loves falling in the waves


cutest girl ever








i was talking to brucie while lili sat and got warm until she could go play again






Jessica was showing the kids how to build a sand castle





TAAA DAAAA






I wrote this in the sand and jessica taught lili she had to hold her sand castle so the waves wouldn't take it away. Lili was kind enough to "hold" my writing for me


She figured she could hold it better with her whole body

me and my girl lili



Lili wanted to write in the sand so she wrote happy birthday




cutest boy around


jessica and I




We had FUN at the beach!!!!!





Snack time!!!


jess showing off again






























1 comments:

Kerri said...

sabotage! treason! traitor! you were plotting against me the whole time!