Monday, July 20, 2009

Goats

Jessica and I went out to Goats Island today. i told her that it was shallow you can walk all the way out. Well it was later in the afternoon and was very choppy. We walked most of the way but had to swim some. We got the island and we both got blisters from our shoes. Then we started walking back and we had to swim back. Half way there we were tired but still swimming. I felt something on my neck and then it started to hurt. I felt my neck and pulled off a blue bubble(aka jelly fish). I freaked out and then i felt my back hurting and pulled off another maybe 2 more blue bubbles. I yelled at jess to keep swimming and swam as hard as i could to get away form that spot. It did not feel good!!! Come to find out we swam way far out of the way. this is the sting on my back. It looks the worst but hardly stung.


You can't really see my neck but the red welt went all the way across. It hurt the worst!! i came home and took a hot shower to get rid of the sting. it went away for the most part but every once in awhile it stings but hey at least i got to see what the big fuss was all about... feels like a really big bee stung me. no fun!!!!
jessica didn't really enjoy her trip to goats.. maybe she will next time she goes =]
and you can see the very cute horse shoe charm bruce bought me! i love it!

0 comments: