Tuesday, July 14, 2009

PCC day!

Kim's friend were nice enough to get tickets for me and jess to go to PCC. we had both already been there but its still always a bunch of fun!
When i get old i'm going to be a super rude person. Apparently there is a rule that once you get old you are allowed to be rude to any and everyone. I noticed this at work with all the old farts that come in but i found it to be true at PCC. This old guy comes and stands in everyones way then SITS on top of me for a seat!!!! I was soooo mad!! I sat and waiting for 30mins to get a good seat then he comes and thinks that just because he's old he gets a good spot...on top of me?! i think i not! i don't care how old you are there are still manners! Old people make me angry! i can't wait until i'm old so i can terrorize the younger generations. No one will escape my rudness!!! =]
This is new zealand's village... enough said
jessica with a pretty waterfall. After our village fun we went to the night show. It was a lot of fun. jessica had never been to it. Thanks again shanae and melisa

0 comments: