Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Last part of the trip

Bruce and i went for a walk on sunday and found this super cute place to take pictures. we both just had on comfy clothes but we still wanted to take pictures. Bruce's phone had the cool sepia look so we took all of them with it! Bruce is just so handsome!

This pretty butterfly was on the path we were taking so we took a picture. it was huge!


This is a cool picture of the little creek running along the trail

Isn't this a beautiful waterwall?!!!



There was cute fence and bruce wanted to take a picture like this so we made syl and cliff take our picture





I love it!!!!




Bruce kissed me at the last second. This is my favorite one!







After our walk we went back and took a nap then syl and cliff took a nap so we went up the mountain and played with sticks. We each had a stick and were hitting all the dead sticks off the trees. We had so much fun! We felt like little kids just having fun and playing! Then we walked a little more up and found this pretty flower so i asked bruce to take a picture for me. He is amazing at taking pictures. he's never taken a class but for some reason they still all come out amazing!








This was his perpective picture. It looks like a log but really its just a little piece of bark!






This to me, looks like the scared grove. Bruce is amazing! I love this picture!








We saw a bunch of trees with ppls initals at the campsite and bruce was all yeah i'm pretty sure its aganist the law. I was a little sad cuz i have ALWAYS wanted to carve my initals in a tree.. and with a boy whom i love. But he didn't want to. Then i saw a tree that had fallen and was all.. hey we could do it in this tree... he just ignored me and the next thing i know he has a rock and carving in a tree.










BB and KH in a heart! I love it!!! He was all excited about it. he has always wanted to do as well. I was so happy! i love it!!! and its at syls cabin so we can visit it any time we want =]
























0 comments: