Wednesday, November 28, 2007

<3 FRIENDS <3






A few weeks ago Chantel and angel drove up to play with me for the day!! They are the greatest friends ever!! they drove 3 hours just to eat dinner play games and hang out. Then they drove another 3 hours home!!! AMAZING!!! They got up here around 2ish. We sat and talked. Then i taught them how to play POUNCE!! they loved the game. I won though =] no one can beat me up here... joel tries but i almost always win!!! Then i made my first ever chicken pot pie! IT was sooooooo yummy!!! We had a salad with it then had strawberry short cake (chantel's favorite) for dessert. We all played guitar hero and then we played imagine if.. Joslin (chantel's daughter age 3) ended up falling asleep while we played. Imagine if is just like dad's "what are you thinking" game but with a different twist. Around 10ish they packed up and headed home. I was sooo happy they came up and played with me!!!

0 comments: