Saturday, November 3, 2007

HALLOWEEN!!!!






SO halloween was a way way way FUN day!!! I went to school blah blah then i went to work!!!!! My teacher made me a super cute bottle holder ghost... and gave me a bunch of candy!! the kids here get to dress up in their costume then go on a parade around the neighorhood. Then it was time for the party!! i got to eat yummy food and play with the kids.

I came home and got ready. I was a way hot 80's girl!! I had tons of fun doing my hair big again. we went trick or treating with jo jo. Well we made him go get candy so we could eat it!!! then we went and ate sister garica's food. we then went to this party at this way cool house by the river on top of the mountian. It was like a HUGE cylinder!! It had to have a diamater (it was round) of like 14 feet. there were over 100 people crammed into the first floor dancing. It was way fun!!! then we left and the girls upstairs blasted music and we had a dance party!! oh so fun! i went to bed earlier the the rest of my roommates.. like always =]

0 comments: