Sunday, March 29, 2009

Espanol aluguin?


Idk if i spelled that right.. but i'm taking spanish and this is my 4th year learning the langauge. I'm still not good at it at all! I can understand more of it, and in class i do really well.. but when people start talking to me i lose all of it. My mind just goes blank! i was trying to think of a way that i could learn it but out of class. I asked my bro in law nate if he thought reading the book of mormon in spanish would be a good idea (he speaks spanish lol). he approved so i went and bought a little paperback one. I started reading it, and since i know the first chapter of the book of mormon i get whats going on. I'm adding reading in spanish and learning whats happening to my scripture study. I figured while i'm learning i can be studying too right! We'll see how it works. nate gave me a exersice to do while i'm reading it so i'm going to give it a try!

0 comments: