Sunday, March 29, 2009

Victoria's Secrete

MOm and I went shopping after buying the car. Mom had seen a commerical about the Prefect Bra and victoria's secret so she wanted to see it. We went in and the lady asked if she wanted to be measured. I had never done it so i wanted to! she mesured mom then me. She said i was a 36 C. HAHAH sure... i tried on the 36 B just to be safe.


This is me in my prefect bra. Nice huh! It really is the prefect bra! it fits amazing and i feel in love as soon as i put it on.
Mom was being a little shy so we didn't take her head shot but this is her trying on bra's. after We tried them all on she liked one (and old lady one that i didn't like) and i like my prefect bra. Both of us had never had a bra from victoria's secret before. i figured mom needed to have at least one in her life... and that i didn't want to have to wait til i was 49 to get one from there, so i bought one for her. HAPPY way EARLY mother's day mom!! =]

1 comments:

Kim's just sayin' said...

hey do you you feel extra giving and wanna buy one for your way to big boobed preggo sister? I think I'm still trying to squeeze into my 36 c bra and it's not working out so well. :(