Sunday, March 29, 2009

Introducing....


Cami... or Goldie locks. I haven't picked yet but i really like Cami. any ideas shoot them over!
Dad was able to get this steal of a car for only $200. Thankfully I have a J-O-B and was able to buy her. She is in pretty good shape. I love her!!! I am sad that Sundance is no more, but i got a VERY good upgrade.
She looks a little old lady inside (you can't really tell from the pic sorry) Funny story about the seat belt. The day before i went up to Prescott to pick her up i had a dream about having a car with seat belts that go over you automatically. I thought it was strange since i've never had a car like that. Then when i saw her and the seat belt i was like HEY it was meant to be!!!


Some of the upgrade this car has from Sundance... 1. She is automatic locks! 2. Automatic windows! 3. Cruise control! 4. Window washer button that sprays water on the window! 5. pop gas tank! and the best part about her......

SHE HAS AIR CONDITIONING!!!!!! it works really really really well too!!! I use it all the time.. even if its not hot out!!! i love it! i have never had a car with working a/c. That upgrade only is sooooo worth it! I am one blessed lady! I'm offically old too. I bought my first car! Even though it wasn't like buying a new car, I still bought it! It makes me happy to keep growing up... and not too fast either!

0 comments: