Sunday, March 29, 2009

My date with mark...


So i know everyone wants to know what happened with mark... So... thursday i was going to ask him out for sat to go to this YSA thing. But he ended up leaving before i got to talk to him so my friend Moncia put "hey mark i just wanted to say bye today, and hello saturday" on the board and put my name and number. I thought it was funny and clever so i left it. Later that day he texted me and said, "hello saturady! thanks for the note." we started talking and i asked if he wanted to do something on sat and he said he had a party but invited me to go with. I had to work until 9.30 so wouldn't be able to make it. he was all ok maybe some other time. The next day i texted him and then he asked how my patho class was going. i'm not taking patho.. monica is.. I was all hmmm awkard! he thinks i'm monica!! Marsha talked me into texting him back ( i was just going to avoid him from then on out haha) and i texted him ..hhah awkward.. i'm krystal not moncia... He called me and explained that he was pretty sure i was krystal but the people in the tutoring room told him moncia put it on the board. I laughed it off and was all at least we are on the same page now. He then asked me if i wanted to go to a party that night. I was like sure! He gave me the directions and then i asked if he just wanted to carpool. He was for it so after i got off work i headed over to his house (he lives in gilbert and thats where the party was) We went to the party and it was LAME! we ended playing old school nintendo then left and went to sonic. we sat in my car and talked until they turned out the lights on us.

I don't think he's into me. Which i'm ok with, even though i do like him. I realized that he was my first date that i've wanted to go on, that i tried putting together since i broke up with joel. that in itself is a BIG deal to me. I finally realized that i was over joel. It has taken me a VERY long time to get to this point but i've finally made it! I stopped talking to joel in jan and wasn't going to contact him until i finally moved on. yesterday i texted him and while we were texting was when it hit me that i wanted nothing to do with the kid and that i wasn't sad about not being his friend and that i've been so much happier without him. I didn't know when i was going to reach this point but now that i have i feel so free!! Its an amazing feeling to know that i'm over him and that i made the best choice i could by breaking up with him. I hadn't moved on so it was still hard and i still thought i had feelings for him. But i don't at all and never will again. To be honest i never thought i'd make it to his point be so happy. Just have faith and this to shall pass! always gotta remeber that!!

I do like mark, but i don't think anything is going to happen there. But for me just going out one time with him HELPED me so much that i will be forever grateful to the guy. Even if i wont ever know about it lol.

1 comments:

Kim's just sayin' said...

so...why do you think he's not interested? you didn't really say why. just curious. when you have time call my house phone because I want to hear the real details. :)p.s. i'm so glad you are over Joel. That is going to make dating a potential hubby a lot easier!!!!