Sunday, March 29, 2009

Half Marathon!

One of my goals in life is to run a Half marathon. Crazy maybe? YES but still how cool is that to say you had the will power and determination to run for 13 miles!




As we were signing up for the cheetah run k8e asked if i ever wanted to run a half. I said OF COURSE so she looked one up , and there is one Aug 8th in flagstaff. We decied to take the leap and start training for it.These are some old pictures of us when we ran track in high school. Yes sadly we did wear these outfits to school on a track meet day! Yes my booty was in tight spandex at school! poor boys prolly didn't learn a thing that day hahah (side story... this kid at work calls me bubbles.. wonder why? lets just say my family has always told me i had a "bubble" butt... lol)


Kim this means you have to pop out that baby before i leave hawaii!!! And nate you can run with me while i'm there.. i'll be in the high milage by then but you can keep up right! =]

1 comments:

Shanae said...

I totally remember you!! I think that is awesome you want to run a marathon, that is something I still want to accomplish in my life as well!! GOOD LUCK! Thanks for the comment :)