Saturday, August 2, 2008

all alone!

I'm the only one left in utah now. Everyone up and left me. BUT i love it here!! I wish my sister kim and her family could have come and played with all of us, but i did get to see her all summer. the family is now all across the united states. I am in utah, while kerri and her family are now in virgina, Kim and her family move back to hawaii in a few weeks, and mom dad garrett are still in Az. Man crazy how things change huh!!!

I love love love it here in utah!! We have tracks, and a front runner which are trains and light rails that go from here to ogden and all around salt lake so i don't have to drive sundance if i want to head down there.





I love my town house! ( pictures to come) My roommates are super cool and very nice!! its beautiful up here!!! and i'm training for 2 5ks in september!!! I have adjusted well and i can't wait for school to start on the 25th!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yuts, daw palagpat imo blog.

Kim's just sayin' said...

wow Krys that's awesome. I really wish I could have come to see the beginnings of your new life!!! Good luck with the 5k. Also, I'm glad you have other modes of transportation besides SUndance!!! :) miss you already!