Saturday, August 2, 2008

family dance night

Uncle kevin aunt marsha jessica and brooke along with my brother came up my last weekend in prescott valley. We spent the day having fun and that night we were a little bored so we thought we would do the family singing night. Uncle kevin busted out in a dance so then it became family dance night. Heres the dances from all but me. It was my weekend and i was way way way to tired to dance.

Sadly we only have a few seconds of uncle kevins but i'm waiting for my cousin to send me what she has of the dance.


After uncle kevin came my dad..



Then came my brother..


then my brother again.



Then my aunt marsha and brooke with a couples dance



Then my mother does the cyclone for us..



Then jessica who acutally knows how to dance does soilder boy with brooke and garrett



Then dad finishes it off for us with his so you think you can dance performance. The break dancing ends it well i think =]

0 comments: