Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm back!

So long story made short, I fasted and prayed about being able to get a job so i could pay bills, and i got the answer to return to az. i don't know why. I hate to admit it, but i had feelings i shouldn't go to utah. not bad ones just kind of like my place was here in Az. But i REALLY REALLY wanted to go so i didn't listen. After humbling myself and being willing to listen and follow the Lord, i got my answer yet again to return to Az so i listened.

It was REALLY hard for me. I loved everything about utah. i was excited for classes and my ward and roommates. However, for some reason, i need to be home.

So i came back. It was a very fast thing. fast and prayed on sat drove home on tuesday. everything fell into place for me to get home.

i am back at aunt marshas and uncle kevins. they kindly let me back into my old room.

I'm even going to start working at the arena again.

Brandon, my ex boyfriend, came home from his mission, and we are friends again. NO i'm not getting married next week lol, but we are going to be friends and see if anything comes from that.

i'm truly happy right now. I honestly say i haven't been this happy since high school. Its not easy, and i'm working on being a better person and listening to the Lord and trusting in Him each and every day. I know He has truly blessed me for following and trusting in him so far. I HAVE NO CLUE WHY I'M SUPPOSE TO BE HOME AND WHY I CAN'T BE IN UTAH, but i know i'm just as happy here as i was there. who knows, maybe down the road something AMAZING is going to happen!!

1 comments:

Kim's just sayin' said...

what? hello, how in the world am I soooooooo out of the loop. You just left school? are you going to go to school? what happened? I didn't even know you had any doubts. Gosh, Krys that is such a huge change to make. Thank goodness for the gift of the holy ghost to help us feel at peace with things.