Sunday, August 17, 2008

Utah is amazing!

I'm really into working out and getting back into shape right now. I'm trying to train for two 10Ks and a 5K.

On my way home from finding my classes one day i saw a hike on top of the moutain. I thought it would be fun to hike it so i went home and got ready to hike. When i got there i found out that it was work out trail. HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!

There are 18 markers with 18 different works you can do. You can either run the whole thing or walk. I ran half of it (i had already ran 5ks that day!)

The 1st exercise is to do jumping jacks.
2nd sit and reach
3rd Hop skip ( kind of pulled my hammy on this one =-/
4th knee lift
5th log hop
6th step up
7th Circle body
8th somtic squat
9th chin up
10th vault bar
11th touch toes

12th Sit ups
13th Body curl
14th push ups
15th bench leg raise
16th hand walk
17th pelvic stretch
18th balance


I just think its cool they have this!!!

0 comments: