Monday, April 20, 2009

21st birthday!!!

One of jessica's friends who i've known as long as they have been friends and her mom who i now work with brought me these flowers at work!! aren't they pretty!!!


Apirl 18th the best day in the whole year!!! my day went like this... I woke up and ran 3 miles
then syl and i went to good egg for breakfast
we then got our toes done.. i got a free flower cuz the lady made me hold her baby while she painted my toes.. weird i know! we made it home in time for the party to start...
my six foot sub! it was all gone by the end of the night
liz had a giraffe cake made for me
me and syl in our matching sunglasses
mark and us playing soccer.. we played for like an hour. I so won but mark made the winning goal at the end. half an hour in i sprained my ankle =/
grape soda for me and root beer for syl
me and brookie jumping in together
i had to hold syl's hand so she would jump in

brookie jumping in
mark and I are soo amazing huh!sub time!
jumping to get warm to go back into the pool
liz and nick. I work with liz at frys! she is my favorite!!!! nick is her bf!
syl me and bruce chilling in the chilly pool
all of us playing soccer again.. i wasn't that great the 2nd time with my sprained ankle
we went out for like 2 seconds but there will be more pic from the paddle boat later when i get them from katie

bre and katie! we've been friends sincefreshmand year in high schoolsurprise for a girl gift hah

hananah monatana ball, play dough, hair stuff!all my gifts
liz got me giraffe print shoes! LOVE THEM
my oh so cute shoes
high school buddies now 21!
Liz and nick

bruce and me.. i meet bruce my 1st summer in my 1st ysa ward. We have been friends ever sincewe made virgin straberry daiquires and toasted to being 21!

singing happy birthday to me!sarah, jessica, monica, me,bruce, katie, bre all jumped in cuz they missed the pool party. it was COLD!!
bre beat me in our race but my ankle was killing me!
we were all a tad bit chilly!
we all went and played sand volleyball after playing on the equipment of course
all our loving fans
the last remaining 5 who stayed and played apples to apples after volleyball
bruce got me a gift card to target and you could play pin the tail on the burrow.. so we did =]
my ankle by the end of night was very fat. i sprained it during the 1st hour of my party playing soccer but i didn't let it stop me.. no siriee!

More pictures to come once i get them from every one!

0 comments: