Monday, April 20, 2009

birthday pic from k8e's camera


don't worry folks we are all at least 21 now... the rootbeer is safe! =]
my surprise for a girl from k8e and bre
the the gifts instead were oh soo cool!
my so very cute shoes
bre on the paddle boat
k8e and bre
my virgin strawberry daiquiri yum!
bre with hers and the umbrella
my birthday cake!
my wish will come true i just know it!

we thought the sunset was very pretty so we took pictures



we went out on the boat with 5 of us
this is monica... she's my friends from my microbiology class.. Love this girl!

cute don't ya think!!!

my feet k8e and bruces.. isn't this the cutest picture ever!
they were standing up in the paddle boat
we switched spots cuz our legs were tired
the 2 paddlers now in the back

very cute picture i think
haha they were taking this picture so i leaned in to be in it. bre was faking being scared but k8e really was so scared when the picture was taken! i think i rocked the boat a tad to much for her haha

we went to the fun park and spun on these spinny things
this thing was soo fun and kind of scary
cousins and their friends and garrett playing with us

monica and i are pros
bre on the spinning thingy
monica and bruce trying to figure out what these thigns do
this is when it would get scary
we all are on the swings! its dark but still cool
this was on the way to walmart where we bought apples to apples.. a fun game!


these pictures are thanks to k8e!!!!

0 comments: