Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sister Hebner?!

I went and talked to my bishop last night.... and.... I can start filling out my missionary paper work! I'm so excited! I'm going to start attending Missionary prep classes sunday mornings! He thinks that if i can get every thing done i could have my call by the time i leave for hawaii! CRAZY HUH!?!? He asked if there was any one i was dating.. and i told him i just started to hang out with bruce... He then asked if we should wait and put off doing my papers. I was all.. we JUST started dating and i can't even begin to say where it will go. Yes i like him but we only started dating. So i asked if i could start my papers and also see where it goes with bruce.. if it goes anywhere. he said that it was fine and there were a lot of steps to filling them out and i could stop at any point if something develops.

I'm so happy right now! life is so great! School is almost over too!!! what more could a girl ask for??

2 comments:

Jess said...

ummm excuse me what? u dont even tell me bout this. i dont understand why you think you are allowed to go on a mission? first now you leave me to go spend all your time on your "life that you have... (friends and bruce)and now your going to leave me for two years. i think not. :(

Kim's just sayin' said...

hmmm..I'm just so interested to see where this all leads. your life is like a movie for me. :) and tell jess she just come live me while your gone and be my nanny.