Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A day at the zoo!

I got a free pass to the zoo since i ran the 5k and syl and clif came out to go with me!!



As we were walking into the zoo this lady comes out with a cooler and ask... "want free ice cream?" of course we said yes!! i got a bullet! Every time i went to the zoo with my family or with my friends family we would ALWAYS get a bullet afterwards! I got mine before we went in but still how AMAZING is that!!!
My bullet! This so made my morning at the zoo!
syl being a bird and asking for food haha
this is a really cool bird... you just can't see it
los monos! so cute
we brought cliff to the zoo since we are all over 20 years old and at the zoo with no little kids.. that was cliff's role =]
He made me take this of him... he likes the camera i guess lol
he wanted to look like a toursit i think
syl and clif looks that the nasty bugs that i won't even name here cuz they are that gross!
typing away on the type writer

pretending to cool off in the fan
this was by the bears.. clif made me take pictures of himSyl goes and looks at this boa constrictor then comes and gets me and cliff and points to the sign and says... its a cobra!! hahaha i had to take a picture of the sign haha
These always remind me of the fife family!!!
the sign says save some water, save a native fish, have fewer mesquitos! when we read this clif pointed out to syl that it was the circle of life... i laughed and took a picture of it
we were soo close... i wasn't even using zoom!
krystal + giraffes = HAPPINESS!
Aren't they sooo pretty! i love them! Coolest animals ever!
They built this cool giraffe tower so you can be up with the giraffes! No feeding them like at the wild zoo but still very cool! and the steps move and the bridge moves too! its fun!
Syl made us peanut butter and honey sandwiches. I got a pudding cup while they ate nasty apple sauce. She's amazing!
Syl and clif... aren't they just sooo cute!
I saw a sign next to the otter cages and it told us how to be an otter for the day! how cool is that!!!
here is a closer look at what it says! i think its so funny!
I love the zoo!! so many good memories there!
clif and i smelled burgers at the zoo so we all went to in and out afterwards
we love in and out!!!

0 comments: