Monday, May 4, 2009

CES firside


Bruce and i went to the CES fireside on sunday. Elder Bednar spoke. He talked to us about how our bodies are the most important gift that we have received and that we need to treasure them and know that satan is trying everything he can to get to us to misuse our bodies. he then went into the computer world and how we need to be careful with not allowing us to fall into the cyber world. He warned us against to many hours on the computer and living our lives vicariously through online games. It was all very interesting. I love CES firesides and was very happy that bruce went with me..then we headed to the pirate party.. see next post. When bruce got to the house aunt marsha saw him all dressed up and i was in my dress so she had us take pictures together. I didn't have any objections and bruce was down. =] Aren't we tute?
this is my dress i made! i love it! it's my favorite~

1 comments:

Hebner Happenings said...

good photo. I made a copy and it is displayed on the fridge with the rest of the family. LOOKS GOOD!