Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sylvia!

This is me and syl! I love this girl!!! She is by far one of my most favorite bestest friend! We have so much fun together! These were taken on my birthday. She spent the whole morning/afternoon with me!
Our real smiles. We were laughing about something! We laugh all the time! There are many nights when we have ofraph (when you are slap happy and every thing is funny) and we laugh and laugh!
We see each other lots! Now that we BOTH have boyfriends we get to go on all the fun dates we had planned before the boys came into our lives. We made a pact that we wouldn't be those stupid girls that gives up everyone just to be with their boyfriends. Syl did a GREAT job since she has been with cliff lots longer then i have been with bruce. Thankfully cliff and bruce like each other so we all hang out lots!
We also have nights where its just the 2 of us. We like to go out to eat. We have our "golden Red" nights every once in awhile (red robin and get endless fries and then golden spoon for fozen yogurt) but mostly we find places we have never been and try them out. We have gotten really close and plan to be friends FOREVER! Cliff and syl are going to be engaged by the end of summer! how exciting is that!!?!? She is my first close friend to be getting married. Its nice to have her going through it so i can watch and learn and see what its like through her. She is amazing! AND they both are in agreement to move to colordo some day!
This is just a picture of me when i turned 21. I saw a picture of aunt karen at her 50th birthday party and she was 21 and in a cute cute outfit. I wanted to have one of those pictures so when i turn 50 i can show everyone my cuteness when i was 21 and living it up =]

0 comments: