Sunday, May 10, 2009

My amazing mother

This is my mommy! The best one out there! Since today is mother's day i thought i'd send out a little shout out! This picture shows one of the many reasons why i love my mother. She has the COOLEST hair ever. I can move it and put it any way I want.. and it stays! i have many memories of playing with her hair and laughing until i cried! And she always let me! What a grand mom i have!

As i have gotten older i've realized that i am who i am because of my mom. I get my wild crazy personality because my mom was never scared to be her crazy wild self. She showed me that life is more fun when you are your own person. Some day i hope to be the same mother to my children has my mom was to me. This lady walked me through life and was/is always there for me. She let me yell and scream out my frustrations. She let me be the all knowing teenager who just did not want to talk. She let me cry out my pain and sorrows. Through everything she was always there for me. I always knew i could turn to my mother and she would always be there and know just what to say and do.

I'm truly blessed to have been sent to the BEST mom ever!

1 comments:

Hebner Happenings said...

thank you krystal darling. but no picture shows up for me. i wonder which one you used...that scares me when you talk about my hair.
i love you so very much. you made my day.