Friday, May 22, 2009

Payson

Bruce being the oh so amazing brother that he is, told his sister he would drive up to Payson and pick up roofing shingles that she had ordered. I love road trips and since he was going to be leaving real early i offered to drive up with him!
It was early and i look like poop but we had to document our first trip together!!! We had fun listening to music and enjoying the pretty drive up. It was a good time to talk and get some things settled and talked about.

These are the shingles... bruce didn't know i was taking the picture lol. There was a lot of them but we got them home safely! So far things are amazing! We take turns driving out to see each other since he lives in noth phoenix and i live in chandler. Things with bruce are so different. I don't think i have ever felt this way about any of the guys i've dated. bruce and i talk a lot about how this is an "adult relationship". Its weird to think about sometimes. i know i'm an adult but i still feel like i'm just me. Kim points out that i will always be her baby sister and i feel that way and i'm ok with that. I love growning up but i don't feel old. I guess that is a good thing. Bruce and I are getting pretty serious but we have talked and are just going to have fun and enjoy the summer and if things still look up by the time i get home from hawaii we'll get " serious". =] its werid that i'm in the position to be thinking about him as a possibly my future husband. It freaks me out to think about it seriously but at the same time its fun to think i'm in that stage of my life. Don't worry people we are still just boyfriend girlfriend. We've talked some but we are still getting to know each other. I just thought i'd let you know that i'm really into him and am oh so very happy!

3 comments:

Kerri said...

I don't think I'm ready for a post like that. I heard he got the roast from Dad, that's good that he could handle it. I'm glad you get to date a real guy now instead of all those sissy boys you used to call men!

Love ya!!

p.s. Brad says he "understands about not feeling old enough to get married, I still don't feel old enough to be married... but it does have some benefits" (check that out, brad is becoming one of us!)

Kim's just sayin' said...

where did this come from? you have to prepare somebody for "serious" posts like this!! by the time hawaii trip rolls around you are going to be regretting coming out for so long and spend the whole time moping around missing him!!!!! gosh, my lil sis is growing up. I'm excited you get to experience a real guy too. you better keep me better updated.

Hebner Happenings said...

Bruce appears to be a very nice person. Are you sure he feels the same about you? He better not be messing around with my baby girl's heart or he will have have to answer to Mama Bear, growl!