Sunday, May 3, 2009

Romantic Date Suprise


So I have the most romantic boyfriend ever! He had this whole night planned out. He got a hold of my cousin and had her help him plan dinner for me in our back yard. Uncle kevin has THE most romantic yard ever!

As soon as i got off work jessica rushed me into my room to change. I was hurrying so i could call bruce and she kept telling me she had a surprise for me outside and that it took her all day to do it. I just had to go see what it was before i called bruce. I was like ok fine whats a few more minutes right..


she pulls the blind fold off and bruce is standing under the gazebo with the twinkly lights and a candle lit table!! I will never forget it! He pulls out the chair for me and jess and brooke brought out the salad and bread. It was so amazing! I couldn't believe everyone knew and kept it secret from me!!
He made, from scratch, chicken fettuccine alfredo and cheesecake! Both were ooooh so yummy! we even had sparkling cider!




After we went out on the lake then took a walk across the bridge. Most romantic and fun night ever! we watched she's the man after to top it off!!!

1 comments:

Kerri said...

how cute, Bruce seems fun. glad you two found each other.