Saturday, March 1, 2008

My life is on hold...

AS of now i have no clue where i'll be this summer or next semester.

Here or my options.

I can stay up in Thatcher with my roommate jessica and take my anatomy 202 online, which i will do anywhere, and work full time .

I can go to school at EAC next fall and graduate with my AA.

I can be Tia's nanny and go to school and graduate with my AA.

I can go to school in Hawaii and spends lots of money.

I can move to prescott and live with my parents and get my AA.

I can ask my aunt and uncle if i can move back in and get my AA or go to school and do nursing school while finishing my AA.

I can move and get roommates and go to school somewhere in the valley and go to nursing school while finishing my AA.

I have no clue what i'm going do. I want to take my online class during the summer so i can have the same teacher and use the same books for anatomy but it's online so it's not a big deal where i am this summer. However, i want to be able to work while going to school because i want to start saving money either for a nice car, or for a misson. I'll be turning 20 years old this April (18th) and that means in a years time i can go on a mission if i chose to do it. I have no clue if i really want to go or not. I don't want to get into nursing school because i don't want to decied i want to go on a mission and have started my schooling. So working and getting my AA is what i want to do. I just want to be able to have a real job so i can start saving. That's why i'm not sure where i want to live.

Joel of course keeps bringing up the idea of getting married this summer. Yes he is still willing to go on a mission but the idea of getting married just seems soooo much better all around...

I'm praying and fasting but where i live and go to school doesn't really matter i don't think. I think that just as long as i am able to save money and finsh school, then no matter where i am, i'll be fine....

2 comments:

Kim's just sayin' said...

what are you and Joel dating again? I can't keep with you too. I still think you need to come to school in Hawaii!!!!!!

Hebner Happenings said...

Kryssie, I'm proud of you. I like that you are weighing your options and including the Lord in your decision making process. Everytime I go to the Temple I put your name on the prayer roll so you can get some addtional help with your decisions. Oh, and can you hold off on the marriage thing for a a while, we need to save some money. I LOVE YOU TON....mama bear