Monday, March 24, 2008

Picture fun


Jess (roommate) had one of her friends come down for her spring break. One night we took her to have sobe bombs. We took roommate pictures but the last one didn't turn out that great so we thought we'd take another one.

Joel had brought bbq mild wings out with him so we sat and ate them. Then sarah wanted to take a picture. The only light was the bonfire and the full moon. I wiped my mouth and asked joel if there was any sauce on my face. He said no so i took the picture.

My camera's screen is broken so i just have to take a picture and see how it turned out later. Well we when put it my computer.... we saw a cute picture... and krystal with wing sauce all over my face. It's pretty much the greatest picture i've ever taken!!!

( if you can't see it, click on it to make it bigger. It's pretty amazing!)

2 comments:

Kim's just sayin' said...

Nice face! I think Lili would have had a cleaner face than you did. I have new respect for Joel for not telling you about it!!! :)

Kerri said...

Oh, That's what that is! I just thought it was a new style of lipstick to go with your new hair color.